Our handmade human hair unit's are the pinnacle of affordable luxury wigs. Each wig is crafted to fit comfortably on each individual. We've added a secure elastic band, in addition to the usual adjustable straps and clips, to give you the option of wearing this wig without wig glue or tape. It's the perfect easy-on, easy-off, everyday confidence booster.
- ✔ Over 15 hours of handcrafted expertise from members of the Couture team
- ✔ Salon dyed with our curated Couture collection of professional dyes and colors
- ✔ Handcrafted with 100% ultra soft, cashmere-soft Cambodian human hair
- ✔ Made with breathable, comfortable swiss lace
- ✔ Comes with a pre-plucked hairline, bleached knots and baby hair, for a remarkably realistic look
- ✔ Comfortable lace front cap option allows for discrete use
- ✔ Added elastic band, adjustable straps and clips allow for easy glue-less fit
- ✔ Comes ready to wear
Each order comes with our signature Luxe Box™ which includes:
Two complimentary wig caps, with skin tone colors matching the lace colour you choose
Free wig comb or brush (varies per order), made especially for Couture wigs
'Essence Couture Wig Care' guide
Essence Couture signature satin bag, for tangle-free storage
Couture wig net, for easy storage
Look and feel lavish in our new Cashmere Kiton Lace Front Wig. This handmade designer unit is adorned in a platinum blonde with lemon hues. And with medium brown extended roots, this Cambodian lace wig will look oh-so natural on you.
This luxurious human hair piece features a pre-plucked hairline and bleached knots, giving your own hairline a flawlessly natural look, regardless of your skin tone. Expertly handcrafted using soft cashmere-like human hair, this fashion-forward lace front wig will instantly leave you feeling brand new.
This handmade unit takes 5-7 days to prepare for shipment.
It's very important that you measure your head before selecting a cap size. How do I measure my head?
See Cap Size Guide
**Colour disclaimer: please note that the colour of your unit may vary, despite every effort to provide accurate images of each unit, phones and computer screens cannot be relied upon to accurately represent colours
(How-to videos coming very soon)